We provide consultancy service on outsourcing staff shortages, employment of foreign personnel and incentive management.
Problem-free performance of payroll transactions and following-up the frequently-changing legislation, is a process which fairly increases both the workload and costs for enterprises. On the other hand, solving the payrolling problem through outsourcing reduces both costs and the risks.
In the field of payrolling, we provide solutions in the frame of confidentiality through our expert and experienced staff, in conformity with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Through our payrolling solutions,
- You are no more under the obligation to follow-up the ever-changing legislation,
- Filing and controls during the employee affairs are carried out by our party.
- Responsibility regarding legal processes fully belongs to KRM.
- You save on IT expenses (software ,installation, updating costs of enterprise resource planning programs).
- We provide consultancy with regard to Labor and Social Security Legislation.
- You can take advantage of flexible reporting opportunities tailored to your organization’s needs
Foreign Personnel Work Permits
With our expert and experienced staff, we manage the work and residence permit processes of relevant personnel, for enterprises intending to employ foreign personnel, in the frame of Turkish laws.
Services we provide regarding foreign personnel work permits cover:
- Sharing of the conditions your enterprise has to fulfill for work permit application,
- Provision of consultancy in order for a decision to be given on whether a domestic or foreign application has to be made, depending on the foreign personnel’s residence period in Turkey
- Sharing of the list of papers to be prepared by the foreign personnel, depending on the place of application
- Controlling of the incoming documents and provision of information to the parties
- Performance and follow-up of the online application.
Government Incentive Management
We provide consultancy service in order for your enterprise to be able to use retrospective or monthly-provided incentives towards increasing employment and supporting employers. Incentive management covers
- The determination of incentives suitable for your enterprise, which would also reduce costs
- Follow-up of the legislation, provision of necessary information
- Consultancy service regarding the application and post-application processes.